Outfit of the day – Chilly days

11.27.2016


I wear uniform to school so basically weekends are the only days I get to express myself through my outfit. 
Yesterday my family and I went to Cal Tito to have lunch, we had some seafood and Paella. Later on we went to La Maquinista to do some black Friday shopping, but I didn’t buy anything because the lines were just too long and the deals weren’t that good. 

Cal Tito's amazing paella


Cal Tito's raw tuna (with soy sauce is the best thing ever)

As for my outfit of the day I decided to go for a pair of flared jeans with distressed ends from Mango and I paired it with a grey turtleneck also from Mango. It was quite chilly outside so I was deciding between the bomber jacket and my mom’s Burberry black coat, but finally I chose my mom’s Burberry coat, not because it is expensive but because I felt super sassy in it. If you don’t want to spend that much money on a coat, mango’s coats and jackets are super duper cool as well (this is slowly becoming a Mango sponsored post but I swear it is not).
grey turtleneck
For footwear I went for my favorite fall shoes: the black Chelsea boots. Those are the only boots that I wear on fall and winter seasons, I totally recommend it to you guys.

Well that is it for today's outfit of the day, look out for more and don't forget to leave some post requests in the comments below!
question of the day: what's your fall/winter fashion essential? mine are turtlenecks and mom jeans :)

au revoir, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment